Victoria Salomon is Clinical Massage Specialist, also using kinesiology, who helps you with pain from disease, accidental injuries, sports injuries and rehab, or the effects of emotional trauma.
A fully qualified and insured massage and bodywork therapist with 16 years experience, who specialises in Advanced Clinical & Sports Massage. I work from my clinic near my home in Brighton, but can travel to a client if necessary. I work alongside a GP Practice at New Larchwood, near Sussex University. This is a lovely center that is very much part of the local community. In addition, I am also a fully qualifed ‘Massage In Schools’ Instructor.
I am a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists, the Association of Systematic Kinesiology and the Massage In Schools Association. I work according the Code of Ethics of these organisations. I have full insurance cover for public and product liability, as well as cover to teach Massage In Schools and Mindfulness Classes. I regularly update my training and knowledge through courses, workshops and conferences. I have recently qualified with a Btec Level 6 in Advanced Clinical and Sports massage This is a 3 year degree level qualification from the Jing Institute of Advanced Massage. This means my skills are up-to-date with the latest expertise in the field of Massage and Bodywork for treating Muscular-Skeletal pain, and Health Challenges in the Body.
- BTec Level 6 Professional Diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage Therapy- Degree Level Qualification with The Jing Institute of Advanced Massage
- Foundation in Systematic Kinesiology – Association of Systematic Kinesiology
- Massage In Schools Instructor 2012 (MISP) – Massage In Schools Association
- Diploma in Mindfulness Coaching – Smart Foundations
- Advanced Reflexology IIHHT VAI
- Aromatherapy Massage VTCT
- Thermo Auricular Therapy VTCT
- Usui System Reiki Practitioner Level 2
I am trained in Advanced Massage Techniques including Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Stretching such as Soft Tissue Release (STR), Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) and Active Isolated Stretching (AIS)
My foundation in Kinesiology which enables my practice to include intolerance, nutrition and chemical testing in the body
I run Mindfulness Classes in Brighton, specialising in helping people with physical pain conditions and health challenges.
Ways to get in touch with Victoria
Visit her website: www.ixcheltherapies.co.uk